Tuesday, January 15, 2008

If love was a labour, I'd slave till the end

Little little things and signs you make contribute alot to *.
Yes, and it really meant alot, Be it by physically or mentally.
{I'll turn you 100 times over you cow, moo.}

**


This is WXN, no one and I mean, NO ONE listens to her HAHA.


FBestie, FBestie's bestie and my Grandmama!


She always say, "She's not my bestie but my F*toot*ing bestie!" Hawwww.

I was feeling really dead tired and shagged out today. (Well I always feel dead nowadays) Classes ended at 3 and at 3 I had to go and get changed for cca. Ran up and down just to find my teachers.
Tskkkk. Its times like this where you gotta learn how to sacrifice!

Initial plans for today's meeting had to change, last minute okay. And you know how much I hate last minute stuffs, degrading. Furthermore I do not have a backup plan, oh well. Lesson learnt, have a backup plan ALL the time.

Met Mama and Bryan and went for dinner again, of cos at Jurong East.
There's this stallholder who claims that I look older than my sister, hahaha :D Okay maybe its not a big deal to you guys but! It meant alot to me, aww she got hurt. Naw just kidding.

(Sis and I were walking when this passerby came.)

ME&SIS: Yah. You know hor, *blah blah*
MAN: Oi girl, no more holidays already.
MAN: Want holidays wait until next year ok.
ME: Wtf?! HAHAH who is he talking to crazy.
Well, tomorrow the Sec 1s are having their Orientation camp. Sec 2s, NYAA camp. Sec 3s, Level camp and what about Sec 4s and 5s?
STUDY CAMP.

So cheebae lah, people go play and enjoy themselves while we suffer.
Okay maybe not suffer but we're in agony. Tsk principal not fair manzxzx!

{Copycats, go and kill my ass.}
HAHA.

No comments: